Sunday, February 2, 2014

Patrick Stump, Human

               Patrick Stump                  

A human? What the heck is a human? I ask people that and they say, "It's not a robot." Well aren't you smart. I am glad you know what it isn't. The dictionary says that it is of, relating to, or affecting people. So lets see if you are a human or not. I know I am. I mean I am writing this while watching t.v. and people are yelling and i can't seem to write what i want because i cant think straight and my head is blowing up in pain and people keep touching me and all I really want to do is sleep. I'm sick of drama and I just wish it could all leave but it cant. It just cant. Do you wanna feel beautiful? My heart is like a stallion, they love it more when it's broken. Why? Why do people like broken people? What is so wrong with someone jumping out of there seat and saying, "I LOVE AMERICA!!!!" I love America, and I am going to say that tomorrow. I promise. Just listen for it.

3 comments:

  1. "...they love it more when it's broken."

    This needs to be inserted in the Bible of Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when my family is bugging me on the computer.

    I just found your blog its nice.

    ReplyDelete