Sunday, February 16, 2014

Screw Love, Patrick Stump

Sometimes I look out the window and I think, "Why did I love you?" This is going to be the only post I get personal on. I have loved one women in my life. I thought she loved me also. She ended up taking a knife to my back and making me question life. I was so devastated I cried. I actually cried about something. I have never cried about anything before this. I still remember our song. Smother Me-The Used. I thought, "Let me be the one to call you baby all the time." Now I am saying, "Let me smother you." In all seriousness let me take a pillow to her face and smother her. There is nothing worse that could have happened to me. I've been beaten by my parents, kicked out of my house, bullied, and had no friends. None of those things compare to what happened between me and her. I still can't get over what happened between me and her. I just wish I didn't care so much but I can't help it. "I'm just a sad song, with nothing to say." -Disenchanted, My Chemical Romance. The 3rd song on my blog is what is happening right now in my grooveshark mix. There wasn't a happy ending like some of you other people. It ended all fucked up with a lot of regret. "I'll miss missing you now and again."-Miss Missing You. Patrick out.

1 comment: