Sunday, February 9, 2014

Patrick Stump, Just for fun

I get to write about whatever I want. Heh heh. Heh. HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is going to be too good. So I was eating a burrito and I decided that it wasn't that good. But I finished it anyways. It was decent. I guess. Oh yeah so I got invited to a party and my ex also got invited and when she heard I got invited she started crying. WTF!!!!! What is wrong with ex girlfriends. Never mind. That was a stupid way to start. So yeah, how was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting. I killed a hippo. In my dreams. But I feel bad now. Why do I feel bad? Maybe I have a thing for hippos. Maybe I don't. Hippos are cute, in a demented sort of way. What if I ate hippo. Nope, not going there. So back to my love life.......I have none. Actually there is this really cute girl and she is way chill about everything. We watched Ferris Buehlers Day Off and it was not as funny as I thought it would be. Man I am running out of things to talk about. Maybe I could talk about myself. I am a boy, tall, short, and very average. That about sums it up. Oh yeah so I made a cake and it was very rich and good. But I didn't like it. What is wrong with me? Message me and tell me what is my problem. "I'm fast, strong, I can sleep in a bucket." Key and Peele. I love that line. He can sleep in a bucket. Ok now for my quote. "So Light Em Up." Patrick out.

No comments:

Post a Comment