Sunday, February 9, 2014

Patrick Stump, Crayons

CRAYONS
Crayons remind me of how much I hate coloring. I mean no how much I color with them, there is always a space, something that isn't filled in, like something is missing. Now lets apply this to life. Life is like a crayon drawing. No matter how much you try to fix something, there will always be a problem that comes up. Now lets get down to something fun. So in creative writing we did that coloring thing and I got so frustrated and gave up. Then Kyles daughter started throwing paper at people and it was so cute. She was freaking adorable. Almost as adorable as this one girl I like. Innocence is really adorable. Like Molly Mormons. Except not really. You dig me. All I am saying is that like the crayon, there is a variety of different people. Some of the colors you like, some you don't.
Green is not a creative color!!!
Just kidding. But seriously I hate the color green. Probably because it looks gross. What am I talking about. Blue is the best color. But then again so are a lot of colors. If you are reading this, post to me what your favorite color is. It is something I like to know for some reason. I am just really weird like that. What was I talking about again?.............................I don't know. Moving on, so I was talking to this girl and I asked what her favorite color was. She said it was light blue. Now girls are weird but in a really cool way. They say something and of course they expect the person to ask "Why is that your favorite color?" Now a gut would just say, "That's cool," but a girl actually cares about that. They ask the question of why the person likes that color because girls care about people and like to get to know people. You can't count on a guy to talk about your feelings. You need a girl. They listen and they are awesome because of it. But most girls, they don't have your back in a fight. That is why it is nice to have a Bro. Bromance. Nothing gay about it. Not that there is anything wrong being gay. I don't judge. Actually I do I just don't people that I do. But everyone judges. It is just human nature. Wait I should be talking about crayons.............crap.........should I delete this? No I am going to keep this. It is good. I think. Tell me if you like it or not because I don't know anymore.  I like girls though. They are pretty. Every single one. Every girl I see I think is beautiful. Just how I roll. Well let me leave you with a quote. "We are the beginning of the end." -Young Volcanoes. I love Paris. Oh and if you finish this, you should noUturn's stuff. It is frick good. Patrick out.

1 comment: