Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Strength, Patrick Stump

"People think that strength comes from holding on, sometimes it's letting go"-Ann Landers

So I was listening to the radio and I thought, this is stupid. So instead I turned on my t.v. and the show that was on had this quote and I decided to share it with you guys.

I look at everyone that I know and they say, "Dude.....you're weird."
Well screw you guys because in truth, it is you who is weird. You just aren't on my level yet. Just kidding I love you guys. But seriously let my soul be. 
What in the world am I talking about? Strength. Let us talk about strength.
Oh yeah so I tried to light myself on fire and then I found out, I don't have any matches. Messed up right? I promise I am not suicidal. I am a thrill seeker.
"And I wonder, if you know, what it means, to find your dreams"-Kanye West
Oh yeah so I saw this comic strip that said, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
This is so legite. So let me leave you with a quote from one of my songs.
"I'm gonna change you like a remix, and raise you like a phoenix"-The Phoenix
Patrick Stump out.

No comments:

Post a Comment