Sunday, February 2, 2014

Patrick Stump, What the Heck is This

Oh man. I get to talk about whatever I want. How about just anything. Let me telly you about my life. So I woke up one day wondering who i was. What i was going to be. Why I wanted to be that. Who I was going to marry. Why I was going to marry them. How many kids I am going to have. Boys or girl. Both. Neither. Twins. Triplets. And while all these thoughts were running around in my head, my dog came up to me, and put his paw on my lap, and started begging for the sandwich in my hand. I didn't give him the sandwich. Now I feel terrible. I should have given him the sandwich. All he gets is nasty dog food. He doesn't like dog food. What if life was like a dog. We get what we are given, everyone loves us, pets us, we get to sleep all day, sleep all night, and no one hates us for it. Life would be so good. I dont know what I am saying. Sorry this post is not going to be a good one because I am barely staying awake. I typed half of this with my eyes closed. Listening to Mitt Romney's voice. He has nice hair. Plus he is quite funny. I will probably fix this some other time. Then again, why bother? Peace out people.

5 comments:

  1. Why are you listening to Mitt Romney's voice? Did I just flash back a year and a half ago to the election? Are you watching the Mitt documentary? Do you have a set of self-help tapes narrated by Mitt Romney?

    I can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the documentary. It was actually really good. I was rather suprised

      Delete
  2. Hey, I read this, and before I knew it, I read all your stuff. I really like your style, casual, captivating, relatable, chill, and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma nailed it. Chill and relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma nailed it. Chill and relatable.

    ReplyDelete