Monday, March 31, 2014

The Moon, Patrick Stump

The Moon
By P.A.T. Stump
The Moon is so beautiful tonight. I mean it. It's beautiful. It sings a sweet song that says to me, "I'm just a rock with a bunch of craters, but I was perfect at one point." Well guess what we all have a bunch of craters in us. We all get craters but that doesn't mean that we let it define us. No. You get the craters, define them, and then make it a part of who you really are. People say to just go and fill up the hole and I say no. Smooth out the hole and make it beautiful. Make it something that everyone wants because by tomorrow, you are going to be the next big thing that everyone sees. You will control the tide of the people and those craters, well, let's just say that they aren't craters anymore. They are you. 
 

2 comments: